- How do you protect your company’s confidential information and intellectual property when employees have access to your computer systems and records from home?
- What OSHA regulations apply to the telecommuting employee?
- How do you handle wage and hour issues for employees working from home?
- What policies should you implement for work-at-home employees?
- What do you need to know about insurance and liability issues before permitting an employee to work from home?
Hosted by: Elaina Smiley, Beth Slagle and Brian Sommer
The Rivers Club ~ Tuesday, October 29th ~ 8:30 – 10:30 am
As an employer, do you allow employees to work from home? If so, you need to consider a number of issues before making this a reality:
Please join us to learn how to protect yourself and your company from the various issues associated with work-at-home employees.