Alexis Unkovic McKinley concentrates her legal practice in the areas of general corporate law and mergers and acquisitions, assisting clients of all sizes with a broad range of transactional matters. In addition to counseling for-profit businesses, Ms. McKinley has also successfully represented non-profit clients in matters before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Business Law Section Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Berkeley Hills Preschool, Member of Board of Directors
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra New Leadership Board, Former Member, including Law Night Chair (2016) and Treasurer (2011-2015)
A lifelong Pittsburgher, Ms. McKinley currently resides in McCandless with her husband and two sons.