Alison L. Andronic is an Associate in Meyer, Unkovic & Scott’s Real Estate & Lending, Corporate & Business Law, and Energy, Mineral Rights & Utilities Practice Groups. She deals with all types of clients, commercial or residential, who have real estate matters that range from simple to complex in the areas of acquisition, development, financing, land use, and zoning.
While in law school, Ms. Andronic served as a research editor on the University of Pittsburgh Law Review and as an Executive Board Member for the Law School’s Energy Law Society. Prior to law school, she attended Penn State University and earned a B.S. in Marketing and a minor in the Legal Environment of Business.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Board Member, Family Life Fund (2015-2019)
- Secretary, Family Life Fund (2017-2019)