Brandon B. Rothey is a trial lawyer who protects businesses, professionals, and their business interests. Brandon has tried cases to verdict before judge and jury, acting as first and second chair trial counsel, and he has briefed appeals and argued before the Pennsylvania Superior Court. He has counseled and represented clients in the energy, manufacturing, construction, and health care industries, among many others. Brandon regularly represents clients in matters involving breach of contract, negligence, negligent misrepresentation, the Pennsylvania Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law, insurance coverage, and professional malpractice.
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation Landlord/Tenant Hotline, Staff-person
- Represents Section 8 Tenants in denial hearings before the Pittsburgh Housing Authority and the Allegheny County Housing Authority
- Open Hand Ministries, Board Secretary, 2017, 2018
- Toastmasters, Legally Speaking Division, President, 2015
- Toastmasters, Legally Speaking Division, Secretary, 2014
Brandon enjoys hiking, biking, and spending time with family and friends, including his Labrador Retriever.