Kate Stoy is a member of the Litigation Practice Group. Her practice involves the representation of a wide variety of domestic and international clients in both state and federal courts. Ms. Stoy has represented clients in multiple trial and arbitration proceedings and has independently facilitated the settlement and resolution of claims. She has experience litigating complex commercial disputes, as well as real estate, professional liability, products liability, construction, and energy law cases. Ms. Stoy has also represented medical professionals in disciplinary investigations conducted by licensing boards of the Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Duquesne University Alumni Association, Board of Governors Liaison
- Duquesne University School of Law Alumni Association, Board of Governors
Prior to joining Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, Ms. Stoy clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of New York. She also worked at law firms in New York City and Pittsburgh. She resides in the South Hills of Pittsburgh with her husband, Frank, and daughter, Adelaide.