Amanda M. Daquelente is a Partner in the firm’s Corporate and Real Estate & Lending Practice Groups.
Amanda’s practice focuses primarily on a wide range of business and corporate transactions, where she regularly counsels and represents clients both in general and sophisticated business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, reorganizations, and other major transactions both in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Additionally, Amanda’s corporate practice consists of advising clients on a variety of corporate issues, including, but not limited to, entity formation, corporate governance, business succession planning and other day-to-day business and corporate matters. Amanda has a great breadth of experience representing business owners in complex business succession transactions, including sales to employee stock ownership plans (ESOPS) and trusts where she works collaboratively with ERISA counsel and trustee counsel on behalf of selling business owners. Additionally, Amanda also has experience representing companies acquiring ESOPS.
Amanda’s work also focuses on all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including buy-side and sell-side representation in real estate acquisitions and dispositions, drop and swap transactions, 1031 exchanges, leasing and financing, and the representation of individuals and closely-held companies in a broad range of complex general corporate and real estate-related transactions.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Meritas Women’s Leadership Congress, Firm Representative
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member Corporate Banking and Business Law Section
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member Real Property Section
- University of Pittsburgh Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence Fellows Program, Firm Representative
- Participation in Firm Pro-Bono Landlord Tenant and Hotline Projects
Amanda grew up in the Pittsburgh area and currently resides in the North Hills with her husband and three children.