Kevin F. McKeegan is the former Managing Partner of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP (2006-2011) and is a member of the Corporate & Business Law Practice Group and the Real Estate & Lending Practice Group. His broad practice includes land use and zoning, acquisition and development of commercial real estate, corporate planning and transactions, and commercial lease transactions.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Urban Land Institute (“ULI”), Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Allegheny County Office of Property Assessment, Board of Property Assessment Appeals and Review, Member, 2001-2005 (Chair, 2001 and 2002)
- Allegheny County Chief Executive’s “Vision Team” on Economic Development, Member, 2012
- Mayor William Peduto’s “Welcoming Pittsburgh” Immigration Task Force, Member, 2014 – 2015
- Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council, Volunteer Tutor
- Pro Bono Pittsburgh Landlord Tenant Project
- Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC) Educational Foundation Board, Member, Chair 2023
- City of Asylum Pittsburgh, Board Member
Since 1984, Mr. McKeegan has served as counsel for the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, the sponsor of the world’s largest trade show of specialized chemical equipment. He and his wife, Sybil, reside in the Fox Chapel area and are the parents of three adult children and have three lovely granddaughters. They are eager – if not particularly fast – cyclists who have toured at least 8 states and two countries by bike.