Alexis K. McGann is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate & Lending, Corporate & Business Law, and Private Clients Practice Groups.
Alexis focuses her practice primarily on real estate transaction and litigation matters, and advises clients on general corporate and commercial matters, including choice of entity issues, general corporate governance, acquisition and disposition of assets.
As part of the firm’s Private Clients Group, Alexis works with clients in the administration of estates, trusts, and estate planning, including wills, powers of attorney, health care declarations, and trust documents.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Women-Pittsburgh Educational Networking Group, Founding Member and Board Member
- Served as a Production Editor to the Duquesne Law Review
- Teaching assistant for Joseph Sabino Mistick’s Urban Development Practicum at Duquesne Law
- Served as a student clerk for The Honorable Mary Jane Bowes in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
- Assisted Dr. John E. Murray, Jr. to work as his research assistant where she assisted in his revision to Corbin on Contracts, 2014 Desk Edition.