Kevin Israel is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Law, MUSolutions, and Private Clients groups. He focuses his practice on advising individuals and principals of closely-held and family-owned businesses in the areas of estate and succession planning, income tax planning, and business transactions. He also advises founders of new venture startups on entity formation and corporate finance. He regularly practices in the areas of trust and estate administration, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, tax controversy, and tax collection engagements.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh, Member
- Greater Pittsburgh Business Association, Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
Kevin grew up in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. He and his family reside in Westmoreland County. Kevin enjoys fly fishing, cycling, hiking, and kayaking.