Levi Logan is a member of the firm’s Multiemployer Plans and Employee Benefits, Corporate & Business Law, and Private Clients Practice Groups. Mr. Logan’s Practice is focused mainly on employee benefits. Mr. Logan has a significant background in providing advice for pension and retirement plans, profit-sharing plans, health and welfare plans, and apprenticeship programs.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Probate and Trust Law Section
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, Member
- Transitional Services, Inc., Board Chairman
- A nonprofit devoted to transitioning individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities into communities by providing housing and rehabilitation services.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Logan worked for a Pittsburgh law firm for several years. While in law school, he served an externship with the City of Pittsburgh Housing Code Enforcement office; he also served as a Legal Intern for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and as a Legal Intern for the Neighborhood Transformation Independent Study for Blueprint Communities.
He received his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2007. For his high academic achievement, he was awarded a W. Edward Sell and Cordelia F. Sell Scholarship. Mr. Logan was a member of the University of Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law and Policy. In 2003, he received his B.S. in Psychology from the University of Pittsburgh and graduated cum laude. While there, he was a member of the Academic Achievement Blue Club for student-athletes and the Dean’s List. He also received varsity letters as a member of the Cross Country and Track and Field teams.
He resides in Munhall with his wife, Jacqueline, and their children, Kellan, Felicity, and Alister.