Patricia E. Farrell serves as Co-Chair of the Corporate & Business Law practice group at Meyer, Unkovic & Scott. With a primary practice focus in business services, she regularly represents privately held business in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and other major transactions both in the United States and internationally. In addition, Patricia has a broad corporate practice where, in addition to counseling clients on business transactions, she assists with corporate governance, and emerging entity issues, as well as succession planning for business owners and a variety of other day-to-day business issues. Patricia also has substantial experience in commercial real estate transactions where she regularly represents building owners, and venture partners in structuring real estate transactions. Patricia writes and speaks regularly on matters of significance in her areas of expertise.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Lead’s the Firm’s participation in the University of Pittsburgh Institute of Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Patricia Co-Chairs the firm’s Associates Group.
- Patricia grew up in the Pittsburgh area, the youngest and only girl with three older brothers. She now lives in Upper St. Clair, Pennsylvania with her husband and two sons. A sports lover, Patricia (a great boy mom) shares her sons’ love of football, hockey, and basketball.