Robert P. Struble is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Law and Private Clients Practice Groups. His practice includes estate planning, estate administration, estate litigation, employee benefits, and ERISA matters.
- American Bar Association, Member
- Welfare Benefit Plans Committee of the Probate and Trust Division, Former Vice Chairman
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Probate & Trust Law Section
- Real Estate Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pleasant Hills Community Presbyterian Church, Former Legal Counsel and Elder
- West Jefferson Hills School District, Former School Board Director
After graduating from Lehigh University, Mr. Struble worked for two years as an engineer with the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. In 1974, Mr. Struble entered Georgetown University Law Center, from which he received his Juris Doctor Degree in 1977. Mr. Struble has been with the firm of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP since 1977.
Mr. Struble is an accomplished ultra-marathon runner, having completed numerous 100 mile runs and the 350 Mile Alaska Iditarod Trail Invitational.