Gary M. Sanderson focuses his practice on a wide range of business matters. He works with new and established companies to navigate complex transactions and disputes. Gary is a member of the Real Estate & Lending, Corporate & Business Law, Litigation, Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy, International Law, and Immigration Practice Groups.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Past Chair of the Corporate, Banking and Business Law Section
- Real Property Section, Council Member
- Young Lawyers Division Member
- Providence Connections, Inc., Board of Directors
- 3 Rivers Venture Fair, Coach’s Committee
- Urban Land Institute Pittsburgh Chapter, Member and Past Vice Co-Chair of the Young Leaders Group
- Green Building Alliance, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
While growing up in Cambria County, Pennsylvania, Gary lived in a log cabin. He settled in Pittsburgh after graduating from the University of Pittsburgh. He now lives in the North Hills with his wife and four children. Prior to joining the firm, Gary studied abroad in Rome, Italy. While in law school, Gary served as both a law clerk at an immigration law firm and a Teaching Assistant for international attorneys learning about the American legal system. Gary is active in the Allegheny County Bar Association and other professional and non-profit organizations, including serving on the Board of Directors of Providence Connections, Inc., a local nonprofit serving the Northside communities through family support and early childhood education. In his spare time, Gary enjoys playing guitar, photography, kayaking, and running.