Joshua R. Lorenz focuses his practice on construction law and litigation, real estate law and litigation, business and commercial litigation, and tort defense litigation. He has appeared before multiple state, federal, and bankruptcy courts, as well as numerous arbitration panels and administrative bodies. In addition to counseling and assisting corporate, individual, and municipal clients as to their business needs, he regularly represents them in both the prosecution and defense of their legal disputes, including appellate matters. Josh is Co-Chair of the Construction Group at Meyer, Unkovic & Scott.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Westmoreland Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Municipality of Murrysville Council, President
- Municipality of Murrysville Planning Commission, (past member prior to being elected to Council)
- Murrysville Area Soccer Association, past President, past Vice President/Director of Coaching and Player Development, Board Member
Josh resides in Murrysville with his wife, Erin, and their two sons. In addition to staying active with soccer, they enjoy traveling and volunteering their time in the community, particularly fundraising to benefit those impacted by cancer and their families.