Joshua R. Lorenz serves as General Counsel for the firm and Co-Chair of the Construction Group. He focuses his practice in the areas of construction, real estate, business/commercial, and tort defense, handling both transactional and litigation matters. He also serves as outside general counsel to multiple entities and frequently is retained to develop comprehensive risk management strategies for his clients.
Josh has appeared before multiple state, federal, and bankruptcy courts, as well as numerous arbitration panels and administrative bodies. In addition to counseling and assisting corporate, individual, and municipal clients as to their business needs, he regularly represents them in both the prosecution and defense of their legal disputes, including appellate matters. Josh also serves as a mediator and arbitrator.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Westmoreland Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Municipality of Murrysville Council, past President
- Municipality of Murrysville Planning Commission, (past member prior to being elected to Council)
- Murrysville Area Soccer Association, past President, past Vice President/Director of Coaching and Player Development, Board Member, and Coach
Josh resides in Murrysville with his wife, Erin, and their two sons. In addition to staying active with soccer, they enjoy traveling and volunteering their time in the community, particularly fundraising to benefit those impacted by cancer and their families.