Beth A. Slagle is a business attorney at the law firm of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP where she maintains an active practice focused principally on business disputes, insurance coverage, entrepreneurs, and employment law. Her involvement in insurance coverage claims has translated directly into the recovery of millions of dollars for many companies, including more than $100,000,000 for a single corporate client. She also represents a number of entrepreneurs and new ventures, assisting them with business and operational issues. In addition, she has dedicated a significant amount of her practice to assisting female-owned companies in business formation and executing strategic solutions for a myriad of business issues. Ms. Slagle is the Chair of the Insurance Coverage Litigation Group, Co-Chair of the MUSolutions Group, and Chair of the Diversity Committee.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- 412 Food Rescue, Chair, Board of Directors
- Chatham University’s Center for Women’s Entrepreneurship, Advisory Council
- Launched the Kindness Card Project, an initiative by the Firm to spread kindness throughout creation of hand painted cards, proceeds of which benefit 412 Food Rescue.
- Women’s Center & Shelter Civil Law Project, Board Member
- Chatham University’s Women’s Small Business Development Center, Advisory Council
- Founded BizChicks, a non-profit focused on providing education, guidance and resources to professional women, (2005-2012)
- Involved in numerous other community based nonprofits as a board member and volunteer