June F. Swanson focuses her practice on commercial real estate, business and personal planning, and risk management consulting. She works with large corporations, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations to identify and resolve issues associated with their facilities, operations, and employees. June represents landlords, tenants, lenders, buyers, sellers, and developers of real estate in a variety of transactions.
- US District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United Way of Allegheny County, Women’s Leadership Council, Member
- South Hills Interfaith Movement (SHIM)
- Volunteer, Director (2009-2019)
- Leadership Pittsburgh, Graduate
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Women in the Law Division Executive Council, Ex Officio Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association Foundation, Fellow
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Pittsburgh Chapter, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Pittsburgh District Council, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania, Member
June is an active participant in community and charitable affairs, having served on a number of non-profit boards. She is particularly interested in encouraging diversity and inclusion, implementing strategies to combat suburban poverty, and addressing behavioral health and drug addiction in the community. June and her husband live in Mt. Lebanon with their rescue dog, Miley.