What your company needs to do now to mitigate risk – a legal perspective
Designed for management and/or employees, the training addresses what sexual harassment is, prevention techniques, and how to handle sexual harassment complaints. Workplace harassment has a corrosive effect on an organization’s culture in addition to the bottom line, and knowing what it is and how to prevent it is an employer’s best defense.
- Do’s and Don’ts to Prevent Sexual Harassment
- Handling a Sexual Harassment Complaint
- Conduct Which Can be Defined as Harassment
- How To Comply With the Law
- Discussion of Your Organization’s Past and/or Current Problems
- Management Responsibilities
- Cost is based on company size and location of training. Contact Elaina Smiley or Beth Slagle to discuss training options for your business.