Pittsburgh, PA – August 17, 2023 –Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP is pleased to announce that 31 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Meyer, Unkovic & Scott would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Joseph E. Bartoszewicz – Real Estate Law
- Robert E. Dauer, Jr. – Litigation – Bankruptcy and Litigation – Real Estate
- Patricia E. Farrell – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and Real Estate Law
- Daniel P. Gallagher, Jr. – Trusts and Estates
- Andrea Geraghty – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Real Estate, and Real Estate Law
- Marcy E. Hamilton – Real Estate Law
- Robert Hanlon, Jr. – Real Estate Law
- Richard T. Kennedy – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Frank Kosir, Jr. – Litigation – Real Estate and Real Estate Law
- Joshua R. Lorenz – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- James R. Mall – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Robert Mauro – Real Estate Law
- Kevin F. McKeegan – Corporate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, and Real Estate Law
- Chad I. Michaelson – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction
- Russell J. Ober, Jr. – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- David G. Oberdick – Commercial Litigation, Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Patent Law, Trade Secrets Law, and Trademark Law
- Antoinette C. Oliver – Commercial Litigation
- Lisa Petruzzi – Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, and Family Law Mediation
- Joel Pfeffer – Immigration Law
- Brandon B. Rothey – Construction Law
- Edwin Russell – Trusts and Estates
- Alan K. Sable – Real Estate Law
- Grant Scott II – Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Real Estate, and Real Estate Law
- Beth A. Slagle – Commercial Litigation, Employment Law – Individuals, and Insurance Law
- Elaina Smiley – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Christopher P. Smith, Jr. – Real Estate Law
- June F. Swanson – Real Estate Law
- Dennis Unkovic – Corporate Law, International Trade and Finance Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Matthew D. Whitworth – Real Estate Law
- Jason P. Wrona – Real Estate Law
- Jason M. Yarbrough – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Real Estate
“For more than 40 years, the rigorous methodology of Best Lawyers has ensured the integrity and esteem of our legal recognitions,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “It is with great pleasure that we continue to provide potential clients with the pinnacle measurement of credibility through our Best Lawyers awards as they search for counsel.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in more than 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
Lawyers who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized Best Lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region. Our awards and recognitions are based purely on the feedback we receive from these top lawyers. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo a thorough verification process to make sure they are currently still in private practice. Only then can these top lawyers be recognized by Best Lawyers.